Open Type Compressor
This model series of open type compressor and variable speed compressor has been provided successful over decades all over the world. By a continuous development and the use of high-quality materials it sets up - now as ever - the international quality standard. Displacement from 4.70 m3/hr to 39.37m3/hr
High efficient, robust and wear resistant drive gear
• Reduced friction aluminium pistons
• Exchangeable bearing bushes (from type 200/IIIL)
• Splash lubrication for safe oil supply
• Hard chrome plated piston rings
• Special piston pin bearings with super finish
• Widely insensitive to liquid slugging due to robust design and low speed
Scroll compressors for Residential, Light Commercial and Commercial Air Conditioning and Heat Pump applications with refrigerants R22, R407C, R134a and R410A. Nominal capacities ranging from 7 to 110 kW.
Depending on series and size, the compressors are available for single-phase and 3-phase power supply and with brazed or rotolock connections. Further a series of factory made tandem units are available. Special accessory man folding kits are available for local mounting of tandem, trio and quadro units.
Scroll compressors are known for their reliability. What makes them so reliable? Patented design features including:
• 70 percent fewer moving parts
• Ability to start under any system load, without start components
• Compact, light-weight design
• No complex internal suction and discharge valves for quieter operation and higher reliability
But there is also a preference for these types of compressors in commercial refrigerating systems. They are suitable for air conditioning, cold rooms or low temperature applications, the technology is very reliable, and they come in many different designs for all common refrigerants.
Semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors cover the entire spectrum of applications of conventional, chlorine-free HFC as well as natural refrigerants. They distinguish themselves by a robust valve plate design, a high quality and wear resistant drive gear, are easy-to-service and offer good speed control at minimum energy requirements as well as extremely smooth running. In addition, they incorporate an efficient, suction gas cooled integrated motor.